So about two weeks ago, I reached a milestone - the birthday before you turn 30! It was a really easy day. I went to Iowa City to pickup some maternity clothes and presents from my mom with my girls, Susie & Jakey. We then went to the mall, where I really thought we'd do some great shopping with my birthday money but ended up spending quarters and dollars on the Carousel and the kiddy rides. It was fun though and the kids were pretty good (side note: if you decide you want to take my girls into Claire's, you must be willing to buy things. Outcome not so great if you don't.)
Then we came home and I made dinner - a wonderful Kraft recipe I've discovered - easy Chicken Cordon Bleu. I love it! It's good tasting and easy to make. I had my wonderful chocolate cake with chocolate frosting & cherries, just the way I like it. Royal & Julie and last minute, Darcy & Eric came for cake and it was just pretty laid back. The way all birthdays (except the really big ones) should be! :)
I also want to show wonderful pictures of how big I'm getting. This is me at 19.5 weeks - almost half way through. Do I just look chubby or pregnant? Of course, this is after dinner, soda and cake. Happy Birthday to me!
4 comments:
I think you look cute. I am glad that you had a good birthday.
You certainly look pregnant, just not 20 weeks pregnant! (Lucky girl!) Sorry I missed you birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY a little late!
you look so good in these pics! Way too cute !
Soo tiny I think! I can't wait until the end. We w'loo folk really haven't seen you really at the end so we would love some before and afters.
Post a Comment