Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter at our house!

We've always been visiting my family for Easter. This year was our first time home. I still missed my fam but it was so much fun! It was the first time I've ever bought Easter Bunny stuff! I may have gone a little over board but it was so much fun!

We decorated Easter eggs for the first time this year too. MJ hates hard boiled eggs, so I've never done them with the girls. But since we were home, we went all the way. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully over the next couple of years, I can let go of my control-freaky-ness & fear of messes and let the girls actually dip the eggs! :)





We got the girls Easter dresses too. GiGi found her's a while ago and has been wearing them but Dora picked her's Easter morning - the exact same thing as GiGi's. I was a little disappointed at the selection of dresses with sleeves for the girls -none at Target and only 3 at Wal-mart. But the girls love their dresses and they look pretty cute too!!

5 comments:

Mike & Mandy said...

I love their dresses! If I am ever blessed with a girl, Mike has already said he will lock up the check book! Little girl clothes are too sweet!

meghan said...

Looks like you guys had fun. We did eggs for the first time this year too. Ours got a little messy but not to bad.. What's a little mess when you have great memories!

Megan said...

Your girls are So Cute!! SO cute!! I love looking at your blog and to see your cute lil family.

Elise said...

they look so pretty in their dresses!

Anonymous said...

Smart woman to have the kids down to their skivvies while dying Easter eggs! Sounds like you all made it a fun holiday!