Friday, April 18, 2008

Lucy Annabelle

Andy & Susie's baby girl joined the Jolley family on Wednesday morning. We are so glad she's here and everything went well (and that she's a she!) Lucy Annabelle was born Wednesday at 9:30am. She's little thing - 7 lb7oz and kinda short - 19 3/4" But she has a lot of hair and when Aunt Niki & I showed up, she was sucking away at her fingers. May not be a binkie baby for her momma!

Previous to Lucy's arrival, on Saturday, we had our Sister's Baby's Coming time. Lisa, Niki, Darcy, Susie, her mom Margaret and I went out for breakfast and then Niki, Susie, Margaret and I went to this great pottery painting store to do a little art. The pictures from that are included in the slide show. It was a fun day!

2 comments:

Mike & Mandy said...

There is something so indescribable about looking at a newborn baby. (Especially when they are as cute as little Lucy!)

Mom of 5 Gents said...

Hooray! Thanks for sharing the pics of beautiful little Lucy!