Friday, May 30, 2008

The Green Pea

The May before Michael came home from his mission (2001), I was in need of a car and quickly. I was able to buy (with some help :) ) this little green Geo. It has been a good car for me and then for Michael and I. Of course, when we married, Michael's brothers teased him and told him it was going to be his car. I told them that it was my car and I would be driving it. That lasted until our first winter in Ottumwa, when I began driving the Blazer more and more, eventually taking over all the other cars we've owned.

Well, the Green Pea said good-bye to the Jolleys this morning. Michael posted it in the Swapsheet on Wednesday night, showed it to one guy last night who promptly bought it. I will miss my first car but since I truly haven't driven it in years, I'm prepared to let go. :-) Audrey was more attached than I was to watch it go!

Thanks for being such a good car!

No comments: