Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I love my timer

It has a really loud beep and keeps beeping until you turn it off, unlike my microwave timer, which eventually stops on it's own. My timer has a clip too, so I can clip it to my pants and walk around with it.

It helps me do all kinds of things... It sets the time for:

1. Time-outs
2. How long Luke can cry at night
3. How long Luke has been asleep (more often used in his early weeks)
4. How long I'm allowed to be on the computer

Timers are great...

(PS. I should note that in the time I did all my blogging today, I reset my timer 3 times...)

1 comment:

Melissa Lasley said...

I think it is great that you have disciplined yourself enough to have a set time for computer. I'm sure I use mine too much. But since we don't have any TV I feel like this is an alright substitute for now.