I'm so glad you guys are alive up there in Waterloo!!! I wondered where you had disappeared to. You have just been busy enjoying your family which is a good thing. We are doing well here - hopefully little girl #2 will be joining our family in about 6 weeks (I should get induced a week early cuz of my gestational diabetes). I have NOTHING ready for her since Dave can't walk and I am not supposed to lift so everything is in boxes in our garage. Hopefully we get some help getting it into our house before she arrives!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you guys are alive up there in Waterloo!!! I wondered where you had disappeared to. You have just been busy enjoying your family which is a good thing.
We are doing well here - hopefully little girl #2 will be joining our family in about 6 weeks (I should get induced a week early cuz of my gestational diabetes). I have NOTHING ready for her since Dave can't walk and I am not supposed to lift so everything is in boxes in our garage. Hopefully we get some help getting it into our house before she arrives!
Ha ha ha , this made me crack up, hilarious. What a cute sister!
What a sweet girl you have!
Post a Comment