Okay, this may be more than some people need to know but as this serves as a journal of our lives, I have to blog on it.
In our home, my chest (and everyone's) is referred to as "Baby Food" - as that is how the girls see them being used. For a while now, Grace is wanting to know when her's will grow and be as big as mine and how come Daddy's aren't big like Mommy's.
So yesterday in the car, Grace informed Audrey and myself that until they grow into "Baby Food", she and Audrey have "Baby Squirts"; instead of milk, they squirt water.
I love my 4 year old!!
6 comments:
Ha ha HA! That is hilarious, what a silly 4 yr old you have.
that is hilarious!!
Such good reasoning skills! What a sweetheart!
I am cracking up!!!!!! The world would be a sad and boring place if it were not for the minds of little kids!
That is AWESOME!!! I really needed a laugh. That is too funny!!
ha ha! So funny! Thanks for making my day, Grace!
Post a Comment