Sunday, January 25, 2009

Luke in January

Well, the boy as accomplished a lot in January. He learned to roll from front to back and vice versa, he got his first tooth to finally come through and stay, he freaked out his mom with his amazing will to resist (see 7mo. Well-Child post) and has endured his sisters - although it won't be the last, I'm sure.


Of course, one of his greatest accomplishments being the roll - I took a bunch of pictures. If you get it to go fast, you can kinda see it. :) (You'd think he was my first kid!)

2 comments:

Jolley's said...

So glad you decided to blog. I worry about ya sis and it's good to see things are going a little smoother. Good thing Luke has the cuteness factor huh? SO SO cute.

Stacy said...

Oh, Jamie... Luke is such a freakin' cute little buggar!!! :o)