Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where we've been in 2010

So, sorry to all of you who read my blog - it's been almost 3 months! Yikes! But I haven't really been emailing either, so I'm not feeling too bad...

This is what has been happening since the beginning of 2010:
  • Michael went back to school to get a teaching certificate. It ends up being another B.A. but at the end, he'll be able to teach. Looking at fall 2011... Not that long.

  • Grace has lost 2 teeth - thankfully!

  • Audrey has just become more and more her own person, with her own demands. :)

  • Luke has become a boy. He climbs in, over, under and through things. He likes to climb into the kids' bathroom sink, open the girls' toothpaste and eat it. Either there or in the bathtub.

  • And I keep getting bigger and bigger.

For those who don't know (which may be a lot of you!), we're expecting our 4th little one in July. And today we found out it is to be a boy! The girls were a little bummed but Grace is now excited because we'll be a family of 6 but it will be even, 3 boys and 3 girls. Yeah!!


5 comments:

Jessica Sorensen said...

yeah I am having a baby in July too we are belly buddies.

Melissa Lasley said...

Congratulations on your boy! I am so excited for you!

Ron and Rachelle said...

That is awesome!!!! We are excited for you guys and hope that it's born on Ronnie's bday, the 21st. Unless that would be past your due date...past due babies, especially in the summer, are a little uncomfortable :) Good luck!

meghan said...

Congrats on another boy!!

Caleb and Marci said...

yea for boys... but I am not sure if not emailing should make you less guilty for not blogging. ;-) Glad you haven't be swallowed up by the midwest winter.