Sunday, March 14, 2010

And his name is....

... E'Who.

So since I'm not going to commit to a name for our boy until he comes, Darcy was inspired during Sacrament meeting today. The speaker was mentioning the lineage of the Melchizedek Priesthood and said that one of the men was Ehu (it's actually Elihu but who cares). So Darcy gave me several options of E'Who's spelling and we decided that since we live in the Loo, we should go with the above spelling.

So for anyone wants to know the name of our baby boy - it's E'Who until further notice.

5 comments:

Ron and Rachelle said...

He could star in a Dr Seuss book@

meghan said...

;0)

Melissa Lasley said...

I like it. It is good to have a name to call your baby in utero, that you know you won't call him when he's out. Unless of course you fall in love with the name E'Who, in which case I may point my finger at you and laugh. (J/K, I'd do that privately).

Caleb and Marci said...

You little baby thing isn't actually counting. It says you are 16 weeks and I know that isn't true. :-) good luck with naming, we are only taking suggestions with Star Wars inspiration right now.

Lisa said...

I love it! that is so great! I saw Darcy's dad on Sunday, it's such a small world! Take care of E'who