Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The newest Jolley!

Ryan Gene was born on June 20th, Father's Day! It's been an adventure already. Everyone loves him and Luke's only concern at the moment is about Ryan nursing. He tells him "no" and doesn't like it. :) I hope you enjoy all the pictures I posted on Picasa. Let me know via email if you weren't able to see them.


7 comments:

mary e said...

Congratulations Jolley Family!! He's adorabe :)

meghan said...

So I know you have your hands full right now, however, I would love to hear the story.. I mean he was really wasn't he??

Ron and Rachelle said...

Happy Father's Day present to you! Wow, he was early wasn't he? Congrats, he's a cutie!

Carla Pickering said...

congratulations Jamie and Michael, you have a very beautiful family...can't wait to meet little Ryan.

Love,

Aunt Carla:)

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Congratulations! He is such a cutie.

Jolley's said...

And born on his cool aunties birthday.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful family! I'm so happy for you guys.