Wednesday, March 21, 2012

10 yr Anniversary

Michael & I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary this March. It was a wonderful week. I recommend getting married close to Spring Break - then when you have kids, you don't have to pull them out of school to ship them off to Grandma's. :0)

We spent a few days in Des Moines, at the Stoney Creek Inn. It was a nice room, nice pool and pretty centrally located for our visit.


We ate lunch at a hole-in-the-wall Mexican place and then went bowling at Uncle Buck's Fish Bowl at the Bass Pro Shop.





After bowling, we went shopping, where my husband found a way cute skirt that he insisted I get. I found some cute pink sandels to round out the outfit and then we were ready to go out to eat.




Dinner was back at the Macaroni Grill. It was the same restaurant we went to eat with our friends and family after our sealing 10 years ago. Very yummy!!



 We didn't get a picture of the two of us together this year - we had planned on doing it on our actual anniversary date. But after a long, hot drive home with our monsters, the last thing we wanted was a picture capturing our woren-out/wish-we-were-still-on-vacation look! :0)

1 comment:

Krista said...

I am coveting those shoes! Happy 10 years...and here's to a happy 10 more!