Thursday, May 09, 2013

Potty Training in 3 days

Potty training sucks! Ryan and I have been working on potty training for 3 days. After accident and accident, I decided I was done. I was starting to get really frustrated and it wasn't really productive. So back into a diaper he went, all the of the potty stuff was packed & put away. Except for the potty chair - I figured he could use it to encourage future potty training time.

So about an hour later he comes and says, "I poop-ed." Normally means he's wet. So I took off his diaper and he immediately went over to the little chair and sat down. Imagine my great surprise when he actually starts pooping - in the TOILET! Yeah, gross but WAHOO!!! Gonna stay in the diapers for now but will continue to encourage the use of the potty.

The boys cuddling last night. So cute. Love these guys!

1 comment:

Caleb and Marci said...

He'll get it soon enough. Good luck.