Since I haven't posted any pregnancy pictures of me, I thought I do so now. Today I am 37 weeks and would be cleared to go any day now. However, I'm healthy and Bubba is still moving around like there's a gym inside, so I'm betting it will be several more weeks. But here we are...
9 comments:
You are an exceptionally cute pregnant woman! I love these pictures! We only took pictures the day before I had Isaac. I need to remember to take more next time!
You are so cute. I wish I could be there with you and your giant belly. Miss you.
Hooray! I love bump pictures. I hope that everything is running smoothly for you. The last weeks seem to last forever. I can't wait to see pictures of the new little guy!
Finally some belly pictures! I dont know why you have been hiding them from us for so long. I hope the next couple of weeks move along quickly for you. Chris and Steve were up and brought us a bag from you. We havent been home much, but I know Ellia will enjoy looking through it as much as I will. Thanks!
how exciting your almost done!
You look beautiful! I hope you don't have toooo long. I know how uncomfortable it gets! I need a crane at night just to help me turn over! And I'm 9 weeks behind you!
I heard about the awesome Father's Day News yesterday - CONGRATS!!! That is totally awesome he came early to be with his dad on that special day . . . I'll bet that was the best Father's Day Present you could ever dream of Michael! Congrats again!
Congrats on the baby again! Seth and I have made our blog private, and I need your email address so I can invite you. email it to me at mohartley@gmail.com. I'm excited to see pictures of 'bubba'!
I'm guessing there's a baby now! Hope you are doing well! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment