Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 mo. Well-Child Check-Up

Stats:
Date: 8/21/08
Height: 22 inches
Weight: 11 lbs. 12 oz.


I'm well pleased to know that even though he only nurses on one side every 2 hours for only 4-5 minutes, my 7lb. 3oz newborn is gaining weight like he should. It makes a mom anxious, even the third time around. He's so different than the girls!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my! He is growing up so fast! I can't believe how much he has changed since I held that little cutie in the hospital! I need to come see you before HE is in preschool! :)

Krista said...

That is a Jolley face if you ever saw one! What a doll!

Jolley's said...

They are all sooo different. He just wants to break the mold and is doing a good job. He is growing like crazy. I just compared with his pics from Meg. your doing good mom.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby boy! What a cutie!