Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Cookies & Snow


Sunday night's Family time - decorating and eating a few sugar cookies! Yummy!

And today's Blizzard's worth of snow! It was a lot of fun. Of course, Luke was really mad when I made him come in. I doubt the girls will have school tomorrow and am wondering how Michael is going to get out of the driveway to go to work... Maybe another Snow Day! :)

There are a lot more pictures in a slideshow and a video on my Picasa site. Click here to see!


4 comments:

Ron and Rachelle said...

Check out all that snow!!! Good ol' Iowa winters! It's hard to believe that you are having that kind of weather when we were in the 60s today in Atlanta-down to 40s tomorrow, brrr cold ;) I hope you had lots of fun playing...my kids keep asking me if we are going to get snow. I am enjoying a warm winter after those midwest winters. Happy holidays...can you email your address?

meghan said...

Yeah for snow days!!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Hope you are surviving all your snow! Your cookies look yummy!

Krista said...

That is such a good picture of you and Grace!